For instance, the CAPEX required to build an IT Support, together with the OPEX necessary to run a 24 x 7 operation, can be prohibitive—especially in the context of a small network where no real economies of scale exist. Economies of skill sets are also a key driver. Training new engineers to become troubleshooting experts on specific equipment types and software releases can be a significant upfront investment, requiring constant training and documentation to keep pace. Small networks simply do not generate the fault count to keep skills at the needed proficiency level.
Respond to Incidents Faster With 24/7 Support
X1works Network Operations Center will be able to monitor your network 24/7 so that incidents are responded to and resolved immediately. Companies today simply can’t afford disruption and a network going down overnight could potentially mean fires that need to be put out the next morning. X1works Network Operations Center will constantly be working to ensure that your network is always available.
Mitigate Advanced Security Threats
Security threats are constantly growing. From DDoS attacks to intrusion attempts, X1works Network Operations Center has both the expertise and the technology necessary to both detect and mitigate security threats. New security threats are developed every day, and it can be prohibitively difficult and time-consuming for any organization to attempt to deal with them on their own. X1works Network Operations Center means that they don’t have to.
Optimize Your Network for Better Performance
One of the key roles for an IT managed service is to future-proof your organization. X1works Network Operations Center will not only be able to optimize your network for better performance now but will also be able to create an IT strategy for your organization. A better performing network isn’t just going to improve upon your organization now; it’s also going to make your business more efficient and scalable moving into the future.
Consult With Experts and Specialists
X1works Network Operations Center include experts and specialist, who can tackle even the most difficult tasks and who can make sense of complicated network infrastructures. Companies that partner with X1works Network Operations Center can tap into this wealth of knowledge any time they need to, rather than having to rely upon generalists or their in-house staff. These resources can be invaluable for organizations looking to optimize their network and infrastructure.
Features and Benefits
- Provides 24-hour surveillance, monitoring, and management services to address the business-critical need for continuous network availability and minimal downtime
- Eliminates CAPEX through a no-cost investment in the network management infrastructure
- Reduces OPEX dramatically by reducing 24 x 7 operations staffing and leveraging X1works Network Operations Center economies of scale and skills
- Eliminates ongoing engineer training costs for new products, software, and features
- Addresses network issues directly with the right level of skills to solve problems in the optimum amount of time
- Ensures quality of service delivery and drives fault resolution with accuracy and speed via stringent SLAs